My New Years Resolutions






My Top New Years Resolutions


It's been SO long since I last posted and I'm so sorry! So much has changed. I've moved university to LJMU to study Marketing and luckily this time I got it right - I love it. I thought a fitting first post back would be to list my New Year's Resolutions and trust me the top of it is to frequently post blog posts.

1. Create Good Content Frequently 
This is an important one hence why it's numero uno. My blog was abandoned for a good few months and now I'm back I honestly can't tell you how much I've missed it. I honestly couldn't live without it again! I hope to create really good posts for you guys as often as I possibly can.

2. Lose Weight and Get Strong
I've already been on quite the mission. I've lost a stone in total however I have a long way to go. I am really enjoying the gym now, I typically go three times a week however this has NOT been the case over Xmas (oops). I actually can't wait to get back to it though! I not only want to lose weight but I want to get stronger. I have been lifting weights and it's literally so satisfying pushing yourself and lifting more and more.

3. Do Well in University
This is a pretty obvious one but I really want to do well at uni this year. I may only need 40% but I really want to surpass that as I genuinely thoroughly enjoy this new course.

4. Promote My Blog Daily
I want to aim at promoting my blog every single day and hopefully in turn grow my following. This blog is everything to me and what I'm ultimately hoping to do as a career. Well, that's the dream anyway! Hopefully it doesn't remain as a dream!

5. Cut Down on Drinking
I drink WAAAY too much. Always have done! But now I really want to cut down and detox. I'm fed up of the overwhelming anxiety that consumes me the next day it's totally not worth it. I also spend most of my money on it and I'd like to go on holiday instead of binge it all away.

6. Get My Confidence Back
Since I gained weight my confidence has been at an ultimate low. I just felt like everything constantly looked awful on me and all I could see was this frumpy unhappy girl looking back at me. Previously I was such a bubbly and confident girl and I want her back.

7. Get Better at Photography
This is a huge one for me. I really want to be the best I can be at photography. I've been out of the game for a bit so I'm feeling a little rusty in that department. I absolutely love photography and I'm eager to get better.

8. Be More Positive
I find myself being such a negative being and it's time to seriously 'look on the bright side'. A positive outlook on life leads to a happier life in general.

All in all these are an overview of my New Years Resolutions. 

I look forward to making 2018 my year.

Thanks so much for reading!

What are your New Years Resolutions?


Comments