The Christmas Lush Bathbomb


For Christmas I was gifted this pretty Christmas lush bath bomb. I have been eager to try it out and I thought I'd let you guys know what I thought. 



Firstly, how lovely does it look with the little Christmas holly on it. SO DAMN FESTIVE! Also there was an array of colours running throughout it which made it look like it'd be dreamy in the tub. The pinks are right up my street.


In terms of the smell, it smelled nice but it didn't have a very strong fragrance about it, it was more pleasing on the eye than the nose. 



I have to say that once placed into the bath it looked phenomenal, there was waves of all different kinds of colours which I tried to capture. These bath bombs are so pleasant and such an awesome gift idea as you can never go wrong!

What's your favourite bath bomb? Is it by lush or another brand? Thanks for reading you beautiful beautiful people.

xxx

Comments

  1. I got one of these in the boxing day sale and after seeing how pretty it looks in the bath I'm super excited to try it (and take pictures for instagram) My favourites from the Christmas collection have to be mistletoe bathbomb and The Christmas Penguin. Both smell absolutely divine.

    Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so good you got it in the sale! Yes oh my gosh they make such great photo opportunities, they're so damn pretty. I love the sound of the Christmas penguin, how cute!! Thanks for the comment lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I love lush bombs! They make baths so special! This one looks so festive! Amazing!

    Deepti xx | www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, they definitely make bath time so much better! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that bath bomb! It must have been lush and calming in the bath!
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was so calming! It was lovely. I'll check out your blog lovely x

      Delete
  4. I have never tried the Lush Bombs I guess it's noworth time that I try them. That color beautiful.

    https://inoutandaroundsoweto.blogspot.co.za

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should SO try them. I had only tried a few previously myself but they're definitely worth it!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. That bath bomb is so gorgeous! I love Lush products!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is amazing isn't it, they sell such lovely things! xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It does look sooo pretty doesn't it! xx

      Delete
  7. That bathbomb looks lush, see what I did there? But seriously, it looks stunning I'm so sad I didn't manage to get hold of one of these!

    Lauren x
    http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.