Outfit Of The Day- Mermagic Shimmer


So today I did my first outfit of the day pictures. I promise these will improve I felt a little strange being so posey in front of the camera. I had such a laugh doing these images though and I will be taking pictures of my in a different brighter prettier location soon.






As for the outfit, the dress is a dreaaam and is from River Island. I got it for free as well as it was part of my uniform allowance like HOW AMAZING PLEASE?

The jacket is old stock from Primark, you can get a denim jacket from pretty much anywhere though but I will link one similar. I wore it to give me some warmth whilst in work.

The purse is also River Island and was on sale for £10. When I saw it I obvs had to purchase it as it matched the dress, my hair and my choker so well.

The choker is eBay and I really do love this. I feel like it's so quirky and fun and it really matches my image at the moment. 

On my feet are my beloved Docs. I got them for a mere £20 from eBay second hand. I'm a huge fan of a bargain and considering most of my friends have had them bought for them for a hundred pounds I'm pretty proud of them being so cheap!

Find the dress - here. | Find the jacket - similar here. | Find the purse - here. | Find the choker - here. | Find the Dr.Martens - similar here.

Comments

  1. As long as you do not stop, you'll go places! Don't be afraid to do what you want and what people say. http://www.portiastylebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much this is such a lovely comment and your blog is absolutely amazing!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. That clutch is adorable! The color is magic indeed!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely I will check out your blog now!xx

      Delete
  3. Your purse is so beautiful & shining. I love it. You can't go wrong with chokers from eBay. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely. Ebay is amazing I must say! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your hair!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I followed you, your blog is so amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.