A Few of My Favourite Gifts This Christmas





A Few of My Faves...

I'd seen  a few bloggers talk about some of their gifts for Christmas and I felt like I wanted to join in. This Christmas was really lovely for me, I had a wonderful time with my gorgeous family. Also, this post is in no way meant to be braggy or obnoxious, it's simply to share some wonderful things I was gifted. This is also why I've chosen to show a few faves instead. 

For Christmas I was gifted a lot of really lovely things - I've seen a bunch of your posts too you lucky things! I hope everyone had the best Christmas and New Year. Here are some of my favourites gifts though I honestly loved them all. 

Some of my favourite bits consisted of the cutest little cupcake bathbomb - IT IS ADORBS! A silver teddy bear necklace and two silver beaded bracelets each with their own meaning. Also, Armani perfume as well as the loveliest bath products! I am such a sucker for perfume and bath stuff for Christmas, as a broke student WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT?!

Also, how cute is my unicorn hot water bottle? Though not a present from this year, I had to show my appreciation. My flat gets super cold and my lil' unicorn is honestly a real life saver. 

Anyway, I hope you all had the most lovely Christmas and I'll see you soon.

What was your favourite gift this Christmas?

Also if you could please give me a follow - Help get me to 300! I'd be so grateful!

Follow

Comments