Has Lush Got A Competitor?











How pretty is this bathbomb?!!?! It's so beaut and I must admit I've never seen anything quite like it. It came in at cheaper than Lush's bathbombs at £2.50 and imo is waaay prettier than anything they have ever produced.

I really love how it looks so pretty, almost like it's edible. There were also lots of different ones available in store: some that had pretty rainbows and even some that were like a fish swimming in water. 

I wasn't even aware Kenji sold bathbombs but I can't wait to purchase more from them! When I put it in the bath it exploded into loads of beautiful pink colours and whilst I have seen slightly prettier colours from Lush when submerged in the bath, this is the first one I've tried from there and I was most definitely not disappointed! It looks dreamy.

I have checked online and they aren't actually featured online yet. I got mine in store in Preston so hopefully if you try in a Kenji store near you they'll have them. 

Have you tried a bathbomb from Kenji?

ALSO, A BIG HAPPY NATIONAL WOMENS DAY TO ALL YOU STRONG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!


Follow

Comments