Vita Lip Coconut Infused Lip Balm & Lip Scrub







Aside from the fact that this set was 50p at Superdrug, the pretty packaging drew me in. I love the holiday like vibes you get from this. Also, with this liquid lipstick trend ongoing, my lips are so very dry and were in need of a good scrub and balm.

I have tried so much when it comes to my lips: from Vaseline to an array of chapsticks. Nothing worked and in fact, they often even exacerbated the problem. 

You use the scrub first and then apply the balm afterwards to give them that all important moisture. It claims it is 'enriched with finely granulated sugar to gently eliminate dry - chapped skin and blended with Grape Seed Oil & Organic Coconut Oil as well as Shea Butter'. Not bad for 50p eh?

So seeing this for 50p I was thrilled with it's pretty palm tree packaging and holiday vibes. I got home excited to try it out and honestly it is the only thing that has EVER cured my dry lips. It leaves them feeling so damn good!

I must admit I didn't have the highest of hopes for this product due to the low price but I'm so thrilled to say it exceeds my expectations. It really does work and anyone with dry lips I totally recommend giving this a whirl!

Overall rating for this product - 10/10


Follow

Comments