The Blogger Recognition Awards




So, to my absolute amazement, I was elected for the 'blogger recognition award' which is so overwhelming for me. I know it sounds stupid but I've never had any of this type of thing before and it means SO much. It means that I must be doing something right! I honestly couldn't be more happier with all of your support with my blog and I couldn't enjoy writing for you more! I've found my calling in life and this is definitely it; so brace yourselves as I'm going to be sticking around. Every comment, every follow, every read, every page view counts and means so so much to me.

RULES

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you create


The lovely blogger who nominated me is the lovely Shannon from Shanylou who has the loveliest little blog and you should TOTES check it out. She posts really great content and she's a flatlay goddess!

HOW MY BLOG STARTED

So I'm going to be so very honest. This blog began when really I should've been doing uni work and cramming in studies (sorry mum). However, my course wasn't all it was cracked up to be and I've found myself to have fallen behind. I've sat there thinking 'I'm not going anywhere, I don't know what to do with my life, I'm not going to succeed' and lay in bed moping feeling sorry for myself wishing my life had some direction. Then I thought about blogging, I've blogged once previously when I was really young, it was more for myself than anything and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing! But I remembered how much I loved it and I'd always meant to start it up again. I'm obsessed with fashion and beauty and I really needed the chance to express myself. So.. I started and suddenly I was eager to get out of the bed in the morning. My life feels like it has more direction.

TWO BITS OF ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS

As a new blogger myself I've been through the start up process before. I've actually written a post offering ten tips for new bloggers here. However, my top two would be:

1. BE YOURSELF. Set yourself apart from everyone else. That's my biggest tip ever! Try and choose a template that tells us about you. That's what I did. I chose one that represented me, my favourite colour, hobbies etc. That way, you're more likely to be remembered. 

2. Enjoy it. If you don't enjoy blogging then you'll get no where as it'll be reflected in your writing. Only take it up if it's something you're passionate about and love. 

15 BLOGGERS I NOMINATE

Kayla Hadlington
Dorkface
ALITTLEKIRAN
Love, Catherine
Ice cream and Clara
Pink Peonies
Make Erin Over
Laurzrah
Pint Sized Beauty
Lucy-Cole
Abeautyromance
Jodie Melissa
Blogsallbeautyy
Ire is a penguin
Kate La Vie

Check these girls blogs out, they're all amazing and super talented bloggers! I love every single one of their blogs so much and find them a huge inspiration.


Follow

Comments