Makeup Revolution Haul



Yesterday I went in to Superdrug and saw a deal for a free palette from Make up Revolution if you spend £12. This is an absolute steal so of course I just HAD to.


I also thought I'd try a £1.50 eyeliner of theirs as I've ran out of mine and I thought I may as well for such a small price. I swatched liner on my hand and it looks like a really good deep black colour. I'm looking forward to trying it.




Struggle to find a matching lip liner for your liquid lipsticks? Me too. So, when I saw this set of lipstick and liner I just had to get it. As you can see by the swatches it's a gorgeous colour; something I wish I'd have had on Valentines!




I chose the 'love' palette to get for free which I'll be writing about in more detail tomorrow after I've tried it but WOW, how stunning is it? And for free?? I honestly think it's the prettiest budget palette I've ever seen! It's super pigmented and beautiful. I swatched all of the shades and that was only a light swatch! They're beautiful colours and I just love the heart of highlight, the highlight colour is so beautiful and filters light stunningly. 



This contour stick is also stunning. The colour of it is enough for it to look natural and like your skin is just naturally glowing and vibrant.

All in all Makeup Revolution just keep on exceeding expectations. They may be a budget brand but this is certainly not reflected in their products.

What do you think of Makeup Revolution?


Follow

Comments