How To Have a Fleeky Contour For £5




Do you want your face to be sculpted like a goddess? You need to get your hands on this sculpting contour stick from Makeup Revolution. It's IS a revolution. I have tried loads of different things to contour my face but this stick just works so well.

The fact that it's a stick makes it so easy to apply which is why I really really love this. I have the sleek contour palette and numerous other contouring contraptions but nothing lives up to this beautiful £5 wonder. I honestly couldn't recommend it enough. It goes on so well, stays on amazingly, looks great. 


This was my potato face before I used the stick to contour my face. Round and potatoey in all it's glory.


Whereas afterwards, I look way more chiseled. It accentuates all your best features and slims your face right down. I love contouring it's literally the best thing ever and this stick just makes it so much easier!

Overall I rate this beautiful PERFECT stick 10/10. It couldn't be any better, it's affordable, long lasting and sends me from a potato to a chiseled goddess. What more could you want?

What do you use to contour your face? Do you contour at all?


If you enjoyed this post please follow me via bloglovin' lovelies.
Follow

Comments