9 Unicorn Horn Makeup Brushes For Under £10







I'm sure you'll all be no stranger to the news of Unicorn Horn Makeup Brushes. Well, I recently came across these beauties for the small price of £8.69 as well as free P+P. £8.69 for TEN brushes!!!

Look how beautiful they are. The Rose Gold Ferrule compliments the opalescent horn handles so well. I also love the fresh white look of the actual brushes in comparison to rainbow ones I have been seeing.

These brushes not only ooze class but also work really well as makeup brushes. The quality of the brushes is beautiful and I literally couldn't fault them. The bristles feel luxurious and soft which is so hard to believe considering you're paying less than a pound per brush.

Hope I pleased some of you unicorn lovers out there! You can purchase them here.


Follow

Comments