Our Trip To Llanrwst In Wales


This is the house where we stayed, it slept up to 15 people so was absolutely huuuuge. It was all vintage and like a throwback inside and was truly beautiful! Me and Dayle (the boyf) travelled down to go and see my sister who I hadn't seen for a while so seeing her was amazing. I also met her pals and saw her boyfriend who were all a good laugh. We arrived late as it took us like EIGHT HOURS OF TRAVEL to get there!!!  The first thing we did was drink lots of alcohol and play games which was really fun. We also sang our hearts out to Abba around the guitar.


I forced my boyfriend to smile in front of the camera on the train on the way to Llanrwst to get in to proper holiday spirit of course! He took it well and cracked a smile the lil cuuuutie. This is the first time I've showed my boyfriend here. As this is a more intimate lifestyle post, I thought it'd be an appropriate time to introduce you all to him. We met at university, we were staying in flats next to each other and it pretty much went from there. We've been inseparable ever since.




This was our bedroom, I mean how cute is it. Pink everywhereeee which is ideal cos who doesn't forking luuurve pink. Even Dayle was pink appreciative because the room was so pretty. The bed was so comfortable too which made a change from our rubbish bed back home in our uni house. It was like sleeping on candyfloss... or air.. or both? Anyway, it was comfortable and this was something we didn't often experience.




This was the view from outside of our window. Usually in Preston, dingy little Preston, we'll wake up to the hustle bustle of people getting from place to place and our view is shrouded by buildings as Preston is a built up area. So, to wake up to the tweeting of birds and look out of our window and see green upon green and beautiful mountains rolling in the background was like something out of a film. I used to go to Wales every weekend when I was a child but I never took it in enough, I took it for granted. But now, seeing as I don't get away much and I'm stuck in university, it was really refreshing to see so much green!



This was one of my favourite parts of the house. The whole set up of it is dreamy ranging from the chair to the plant in the window to the vintage book. The whole decoration of the house was amazing and this was definitely photo-worthy. The only problem with the house is that the ceilings were super low so the boyf kept banging his head left right and center much to my amusement. Whoever lived in this house must have been pretty damn small.










This what we were surrounded with in Llanrwst. How lucky were we? The river was beautiful with ducks and swans inhabiting it floating down the quaint river alongside the rolling hills and countryside. The cottage was a little tea rooms but unfortunately wasn't open. It still looked amazing though! And the bridge was also so stunning framing the river.



We also became besties with a swan who enjoyed what we had on offer; some nice white bread. Though, this friendship was sadly short lived as when it realized we had ran out of the goods it proceeded to hiss in our face which followed with us running away. Sadly, I don't think our friendship was destined to last. Though it was good while it lasted. 



The swan BEFORE it tried to kill us. 



Me and Dayle getting all posey on the bridge. Well, me getting posey and Dayle being kinda forced in to it once again though yet again he smiled for the camera like a trooper and looks damn good too!


This was some stone henge esque stone arrangement which I thought 'oh I'll take a picture of that it looks like stone henge so why tf not'. Though sadly it's not the real deal, it still looks cool.






These final pictures are from a place called The Stables in Betws y Coed. If you haven't been, you NEED to. The pulled pork burgers are out of this world and it is the best pulled pork I have ever tasted in my entire life. It was locally sourced so I'm guessing that's why. However, for those of you who don't eat meat there was also an array of lovely meals and puddings, here I'm pictured eating brownie and ice cream. There's also lots of beverages and Dayle chose this purple one to match my hair which was great. We kept playing a game where one of us would go to the bar and order something to surprise the other; we had to try guess what it was! 

Oh, I also chased sheep, played hide and seek and was suspended really high in the air zipping across wires and doing a whole host of obstacles which I nearly quit but I didn't and I completed!!! Even though I'm a wimp. So, yeah, it was a bloody good trip and I'd recommend going to everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days as this is what I've been doing. I didn't take my laptop as I wanted the true 'Welsh' experience.

Also congratulations to Tori Harrison on winning the Unicorn makeup brushes in my 100 follower giveaway!


xoxo

Follow

Comments