Cheap Fashionable Ebay Finds #2


This weeks bargain eBay finds are comprised of a few things I absolutely adored. Kat Von D's tattoo liner at a fraction of the price, amazing Unicorn Lashes dupes, clever mermaid scales nail art stickers and a new manicure for a fraction of the price in the salon!

Now eyelashes are literally my speciality as I must've bought hundreds of pairs from eBay in the past. Having just received these lashes in the post I simply had to add them here to my bargain eBay finds as they are really amazing quality and are a great dupe for unicorn lashes. They're super wispy and definitely the best lashes I have ever found on eBay. You can buy them here.

How pretty are those nails though? And with the shattered glass effect hugely popular in nail art these beauties are such a bargain at only £3.10. You'd spend at least £30 on getting these done in a nail salon so the amount of money you save from buying these already done is huge. You can purchase them here.

As for Kat Von D's tattoo liner, I have been using this liner for a while though unfortunately had ran out so took to eBay in the search for a good price for her liner. I stumbled across this seller who was selling her expensive liner at just £14.99. This eyeliner is literally a godsend especially for my hooded lids so at just £14.99 I couldn't really say no. You can purchase this here.

Last but by no means least, these cheap mermaid scales nail art stencils are the perfect thing to get you feeling like a mermaid. I literally love the mermaid style going around at the moment especially since I have mermaid hair so these nail art stencils are a must have and for only £1.95 they're definitely going straight in my baarrrsket (hah!). You can purchase these here.

 If any of you guys are interested I can post a tutorial showing how to get the perfect mermaid nails using these stencils, let me know if that's something that might interest you in the comments below.

xxx

Comments

  1. Ebay has the best lashes! Great post!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Thanks lovely I'll check out your blog xox

      Delete
  2. Happy new year 2017! I think I need help with eyelash..., wish you a wonderful year!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely you too! Hope you have a great 2017 x x x

      Delete
  3. Those lashes look fab!! I'll have to try them out :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, tried and tested and I love them! xx

      Delete
  4. Those lashes girl, please post them to me I'm only in South Africa.
    The lashes look gorgeous.

    Zanele | In Out & Around Soweto Blog
    https://inoutandaroundsoweto.blogspot.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely haha! I love your blog xoxox

      Delete
  5. This eyeliner looks amazing I'm glad this works for you!

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.