This Weeks High-Street Must Haves



This weeks High-street must haves have been largely influenced by my induction at River Island as a number of things caught my eye. I get a uniform allowance so some of these things I will be able to get for essentially free which is SO amazing.


First of all, the denim jacket with the faux fur collar oh my gosh I just love it waaay too much. The pastel blue would go so well with my purple mermaid locks haha. It's £60 from River Island. You can purchase it here.

As for the chokers I absolutely looooove the mermaid one, so much so that I have actually just ordered it (oops). It was £6 from eBay. How cute is it tho? Mermaid heaven.... You can see it for yourself here.

The other choker is too cute. The lace up trend is a massive thing right now and it ranges from lace up shoes, to tops, to dresses and now this gorgeous choker. This is something I definitely want to get my hands on. It's £10 from River Island.

The mesh dress is something that I am buying with my allowance for my work uniform. It shines all different blues in the light which once again makes my inner mermaid scream yayyyy!!! I also thought it'd look super cute for the Christmas period as the colour's it shines are super x-masy. It's £30 from River Island and you can get it here.

The denim OTK boots are just to die for. I absolutely love denim and these are literally the dreamiest pair of boots I have ever laid my eyes upon. I find OTK boots super flattering as I already own three pairs hahaha. They can look cute dressed up or down so these boots will definitely be purchased soon. Only downfall is the heel is huuuuuge and I don't like it when heels are too high as I like comfort. You can find these from the lovely Public desire for £49.99 here.

The grey boots are something that I'm also getting to wear at work. They look so cute and comfy and I love the shape and colour so much. They'll go with every outfit which means they'd be a fashion staple meaning you'll well get your moneys worth and at £30 in the sale you definitely will!! They're of course River Island and you can get them here.

As for the back pack, it too is River Island and I have been wanting a backpack for absolutely ages to lug my laptop around at uni in. It's so pretty and such a good price at £20 so catch it while ya can! You can get it here.

Seeing as this is a new blog, I'd really appreciate it if you followed me on bloglovin' if you enjoy my content. Follow it here. Thanks lovelies.

xxx


Comments

  1. amazing post honey, congrats.
    Check it out my last post + giveaway.
    kisses from italy
    Here: http://www.honeyandcotton.it/the-best-christmas-shopping-on-gearbest-com/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog now lovely
      xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.