Christmas Celebrations

 Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year and this year certainly didn't disappoint. I had such a beautiful day with my family. I love a time that brings together friends, family around a plate of damn good food. What more could you want?






Today has been such a beautiful day and I really wanted to capture some of my favourite bits. I hope these pictures give you an idea of what my Christmas was like and I also included a few little treats I received. I love the décor at Christmas, it's just too pretty not to be photographed.

Comments

  1. Candle and bathbombs! UGH, at home spa goals!

    http://beehonthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so happy! I got bath sets with candles in too omg. I'll check out your blog lovely x

      Delete
  2. Love it. Please check out my winter lookbook!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!
    Happy Holidays!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas wrapping goals! Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing Beckie. Followed you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, I'll check out your blog lovely xxx

      Delete
  5. Aww all these decorations are amazing! Loving the Christmas spirit here

    Tonight We Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, just got to love Christmas! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely pictures ! Happy holidays :)

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.