Cheap Fashionable Ebay Finds


Skirt - here | Faux fur jacket - here | Mermaid top - here | Make-up brush set - here |

Ebay has been and always will be one of my favourite stores to buy from. It supplies so many different things from makeup to clothes and even electricals!

I love eBay the most because it's so easy to find cheap and amazing quirky items and I god damn luuurve quirky items (particularly mermaid related). This whole post accidentally ended up being completely mermaid-esque woooops.

Firstly is the tulle skirt. I actually bought this a few days ago, it's super cheap and the delivery was quick and it looks SO amazing. The quality is beautiful and it's literally a mermaids dream it looks so pretty.

The faux fur jacket I also bought in bright purple. This too was an absolute steal and it's literally such good quality and delivery was super speedy. 

As for the top, this is on my to buy list. The seashells are both risque but also super cayooot.

And as for the makeup brushes and shell bag.. well that speaks for itself.. HOW FRICKIN AMAZING PLEASE. It's literally only £8.99 aswell like HOW??? I'm not complaining though hahaha.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I receive! Thank you so much.