Batiste - Does It Provide An 'Instant Hair Refresh'?








Batiste - 'Instant Hair Refresh' in Floral & Flirty

Does it do what it says on the tin? Well, can in this case.

I have used Batiste for a number of years now I felt it appropriate to write a review on one of my most used products.

The bottle I picked up is the Floral and Flirty 'blush' version which I really liked the sound of. It looked visually pleasing; playful and pink. 

In my opinion, the packaging connotes a pleasant floral scent. 

Is this what we got?

It's Promise

Batiste instantly refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh. 

When you're on the go, what more do you want than a product that can leave your hair looking refreshed and voluptuous.

Do I agree?

HELL TO THE YEAH. This product is literally a life saver. There have been so many days where I've rolled out of bed at 10 to 9 thinking sh*t my hairs a mess. It's limp, lifeless and greasy. But.. Batiste has always came to my rescue. This particular version is super cute too - the pink drew me in (obvs). It smells really nice and adds plenty of volume to my hair. I find it creates texture and makes my locks look extra thick. 

Overall I seriously rate this product. I use it every day - even if my hair isn't greasy simply for the sheer volume it adds to your hair. I couldn't recommend a product more. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post - watch out for more reviews and fashion posts too! 


Comments