Oversized Shirt Dress And OTK Boots






This oversized shirt dress just goes SO well with OTK boots it's like they were made for one another. I personally cannot get enough of these grunge, band shirt looking oversized shirt dresses. I love dressing a bit dark and grungey yet girly so these are the perfect item to add to  my wardrobe; especially with these OTK boots. I love the way there's a choker that's like part of the dress. This added choker alongside the grunginess of the tee is super in at the moment and there are numerous variations available pretty much anywhere though mine is from River Island.

The OTK boots are supppperrr comfortable which might surprise you. They only have a slight heel making them perfect for both night and in the day. I wore them on a night out tuesday night and also strutted round in them in uni and they were fine all day! I bought them from Strawberry Moon in Preston for around £25.

I finished off the outfit with my leather jacket that has delicate floral detailing which I think makes the jacket stand out from the crowd. It's way too cute I just love it. It has to be my favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment. It's just SO me. 

The purse is River Island and literally tops off every outfit I wear like literally ever. It's so sparkly and goes with my inner mermaid and my purple locks! And for a tenner it was super affordable too which is great for a poor student like myself.

Anywho, I hope you're all well and I just want to say thank so much for reading my blog. It really means so much to me! 

PS. I look like a moody bishhh because it was incredibly cold when taking these pictures. I was literally shivering hahahaha.

Do you like the grunge oversized shirt dress craze?


xxx

Follow

Comments