Lush Haul - Cosmic Gift Box, Unicorn Horn and You've Been Mangoed


So, credit where credit's due, my other half bought this for me as a surprise. I'm a lucky lady. I've never had a Lush gift box before so it was really nice. Cosmics packaging is just divine too!




When I removed the packaging, I loved how the bath bombs had been so carefully packaged to ensure no broken bath bombs. You'd think I had received a vase or something! Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the hand dyed packaging it looked truly beaut and felt so homemade which made it feel so much more special.






My favourite looking bath bomb had to be the blue one I received in the Cosmic Gift box, the colours running through it are what did it for me. Close second is the beautiful unicorn horn. It's just gorgeous and rainbow which is definitely right up my street. 

In terms of smell, it all smells amazing. The 'You've Been Mangoed' smells a cut above the rest though. It is such a fresh beautiful smell. As soon as I opened the bag the smell from all of the products was beautiful. Lush has to be one of my all time favourite shops now! 

Which is your fave Lush product?


Follow

Comments